Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Zzz...

Busy week...
Monday was Chem lecture test
Today was Physics test
Tomorrow still got GP test

Then Dr Choe's rushing us for our WR
Actually chapter 3 could have been done a long time ago
It's just that we've been neglecting our WR since school re-opened
And everyone's concentrating on their EOM that they forgot about WR
So we've got to complete chapter 3 and 4 by this week

Thanksgiving concert's this friday :D
No school in the morning XD

Luckily,i'm not really involved in the concert so no rehearsals for me
If not i will die
Wed and Thurs rehearsals

Havnt taken care of the CCA CIP yet
Buan Heng went to the organisation today to liase with them
KS my organisation sia...
Just hope they will accept our proposal

I'm in charge of the whole CCA again tomorrow XD
I dont like to do very formal meetings
...unless the teachers are around then i have no choice

'Pon' chinese lecture today cause of ava duty for assembly
Starting next week can wear half uniform to school for four days
It seems like the school is slowing losing the identity as a school
We only wear uniform for a day per week...weird
But i seriously prefer wearing the polo tee to school
It also adds this sense of uniqueness to the school

HEHE
Zihan,Shawn and I spent half an hour during break looking at SNSD's photos
XDXDXDXD
Zihan and Shawn go gaga when they see Jessica and Yuri respectively
I hope i dont become like them

Term 3 week 6
How can it be???
It's too fast
Promos in <60 days

zzz

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Undecided

I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...