I'm super addicted to the drama 爱
All thanks to my mum...
But it's a nice drama worth watching XD
Coincedentally,it was mid autumn festival in the show as well
It sort of reminded me that it's actually a festival for reunion
AND NOT JUST THE TASTY MOONCAKES!
It's been a long time since i've carry lanterns,play with sparklers and candles
I actually miss those times
Though i'm a little too old for those but it's spending time with family that matters
Maybe i'll do it next year
Promos is merely an excuse
'Sacrifices have to be made' (i put it in quotation signs,it's not my claim.it's too risky to add SOI for it XD)
Sometimes we need to think before sacrificing
You dont know how much more time you can spend with your family
Treasure it while you can
On a lighter note,中秋节快乐!
Kian Chang's totally crazy about dota
It's been too long since i've touched dota
Totally rusty during the lan sessions after the mid years
I find something very weird about my class
We have about 5 people that plays dota but it was never a topic we talked about
It's also pretty true for other common topics
(Will elaborate on it when i write about my lovely class at the end of the year)
Time to get back to studies
A for chem and phys are still achievable
I'll be happy with a D for econs though
Study hard everyone!
And it dawned on me that i could be in the same class as Keith next year
HAHA
Ok la Keith's not a bad person,he just ask stupid questions at times
Brings laughter to the class as well XD
CIAO CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Undecided
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Have been reading this book for the past few days maybe i got the reading bug frm Zenson..make me want to read books but at least i dun read...
-
I seem to always end up here when I need to do some soul-searching. 4 years of university, coming to an end soon. To be honest, I don...
-
Been reading some blogs lately and realised my own one is a pretty dead one. Always felt blog was a good place to showcase day to day activ...
No comments:
Post a Comment